[Nfbk] I Urgently need your assistance

SVM816 at aol.com SVM816 at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 14:19:39 UTC 2011

THIS IS BOGUS!

Steve Meyer

In a message dated 7/13/2011 9:43:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
joey.couch at gmail.com writes:

Apologies for having to reach out to you like this. I  made a quick
trip to Barcelona Spain and had my luggage stolen from me with  my
passport and credit card in it.

The embassy has cooperated by  issuing a temporary passport, I just
have to pay for a ticket and settle  the Hotel bills. With my wallet
stolen, I've made contact with my bank but  the best they could do was
suggest to send me a new card in the mail which  will take 3-5 working
days to arrive here .

I was hoping you could  loan me some Money to sort things out and I
will definitely pay back once I  get this over with.Apparently Western
Union or MoneyGram seem to be the  fastest and safest way to make the
transfer so let me know if you want my  details (Full name and
location) for the  transfer.

Thanks,

Nfbk  mailing  list
Nfbk at nfbnet.org