[Nfbk] PROTEST

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Fri Jul 22 15:48:01 UTC 2011

Good Morning!

I have just spoken to Bill Dethridge, President of the Kentucky ACB. We
agree that this is an issue that deserves support from all of the consumer
groups. If you are a member of the ACB you are most definitely invited to
join us in our orderly protest on Tuesday, July 26, between 10:00 and Noon
in front of the Mazoli Bldg. at 6th and Chestnut. If TARC 3 needs an address
you can give them 600 Martin Luther King. Contact me off-line at
cathyj at iglou.com or at 366-2317 if you plan to participate. Dress
appropriately depending on weather conditions. Neatness and comfortable
shoes are most important. THANKS to all, hope to see you there.