[Nfbk] Question for convention attendees

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Tue Jul 26 05:47:32 UTC 2011

No, this is not the 18% gratuity. A restaurant prints your total bill on the
receipt, then when you sign it, you have the option of adding a tip (the 18%
gratuity is included in the total bill before signing). I did not add any
tips to the receipts. If I wanted someone to have a tip, it was in cash. In
order for your credit card bill to be different from the receipt, it has to
be added on the receipt when you sign it.

Cindy