[Nfbk] NFBGL June Activity

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Mon Jun 6 18:38:02 UTC 2011

Hello,
The NFB of Greater Louisville will be hosting a bingo and pizza night on Monday June 13th. This activity will take place at the Kentucky School for the Blind in the Southside Dining Room from 5pm till 8pm. We have invited the consumers from the McDowell Center to join us. There will be prizes for bingo and we'll do our split pot. Pizza and bingo are free.
This is a family fun activity, so bring the kids for some bingo fun. If you have any questions about this activity, please let me know.
Thank You!
Nickie

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbk_nfbnet.org/njp%40insightbb.com