[Nfbk] TAD division thoughts

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 22:53:13 UTC 2011

Hi gang,

   I've been thinking that with state convention a couple months away that
the TAD division needs to figure out our direction. Do we continue? do we
disband? If we continue, how do we get people interested, since we had a
very low turnout at the last meeting, in fact we barely had enough people
there to conduct an election of officers. I will be happy to stay involved
with TAD if there is truly an interest, but if it's past its time, then I'm
ready to move on if needed. What are your thoughts? I started this same
discussion for the board a few minutes ago.

--
Scott Spaulding
Twitter & Facebook ID: sws40203