[Nfbk] the cardinal

Pamela Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Fri Mar 18 13:34:33 UTC 2011

Hi Denise,
I think that you have Lexington's right?
Best, Pamela

Thank You

Pamela Roark-Glisson
Executive Director
Independence Place

824 Euclid Avenue, Suite 103
Lexington, Kentucky 40502
Office (859) 266-2807
Toll Free (877) 266-2807
Fax (859) 335-0627
Cell (859) 948-3663

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the identified recipient any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.