[Nfbk] KABA-Ky Goalball Invitational

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Tue Mar 22 16:34:32 UTC 2011

Hello,
    The Kentucky Association of Blind Athletes is hosting the 2nd Annual Kentucky Goalball Invitational.  The date of the event is this Saturday March 26th at the Kentucky School for the Blind, Langon Gymnasium. Games will start at 8am and wrap up around 4pm.  There will be snacks and drinks offered at a minimal cost.
We will be hosting teams from Ohio, Tennessee, Georgia and Kentucky.  This is going to be an exciting day of Goalball so make plans to be there, we'd appreciate your support.
    If you have questions about KABA you can visit our website at, www.kaba-online.org  or you can find us on facebook and Twitter at, Ky Blind Athletes.

Thank you!
Nickie Pearl