[Nfbk] Cardinal

Denise Franklin kyfranks at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 12:50:13 UTC 2011

Thanks for all the kudos, they are greatly appreciated, but the biggest gratification I receive is in knowing that Kentuckians are actually reading and enjoying the Cardinal. I don't mind telling you that there have been situations which have prompted me to wonder if our newsletter has out-lived its usefulness. I draw encouragement from comments posted here and hope you will continue to give me your feedback. I welcome all suggestions and am always ready to try something new. We've heard that "It takes a village" but in this case "It takes an affiliate."

It's a lot more satisfying to reach for the stars, even if you end up landing only on the moon.