[Nfbk] Looking for ride to frankfort

Tonia Gatton tonton at insightbb.com
Wed Mar 30 00:59:56 UTC 2011

Thanks Cindy!  Yes, I thankfully did go see her.  Our tickets are for
Thursday night but my Dad and Pat obviously won't be able to go.  So, we'll
have 2 extra tickets if you guys haven't been yet or know anyone who needs
tickets.

Check out my EBay page for great deals on clothes, jewelry, collectibles,
antiques, assistive technology and much more.
http://myworld.ebay.com/gattonia/

Tonia