[Nfbk] Just Another Test

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Wed Nov 16 12:25:34 UTC 2011

I got this one!

Nickie

-----Original Message-----
From: Cathy
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:00 PM
To: NFB of Kentucky Internet Mailing List
Subject: [Nfbk] Just Another Test

Good Evening All,

I am doing my own test to see if I can send to our NFBK list. I am getting
messages sent by you. I did not receive the original test message, but saw
HR3086 three times, twice from me and once from Nickie. I thought it was my
computer acting up, so I kept sending it out. I am just about to hit send so
wish me luck.