[Nfbk] KY Congress Members

Pamela Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Thu Nov 17 22:31:05 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

For your convenience, please find below the contact information for our KY Congress Members.  To insure that your voice is heard, you will want to make the phone call or send a fax.
If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards, Pamela

Ben Chandler

1504 Longworth HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202)-225-4706
Fax:  (202)-225-2122

Brett Guthrie

308 Cannon HOB

Washington, DC 20515

Phone (202) 225-3501

Fax- (202) 226-2019

Ed Whitfield

2368 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3115
Fax: (202) 225-3547

Geoff Davis

1119 Longworth Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3465
Fax: (202) 225-0003

Hal Rogers

2406 Rayburn HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: 202-225-4601
Fax: 202-225-0940

John A Yarmuth

435 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone:(202) 225-5401

Fax: (202) 225-5776

Rand Paul

208 russell Senate Office Building

Washington, DC 20510

Phone -202-224-4343

Fax- 202-228-1373

Mitch McConnell

317 Russell Senate Office Building

Washington, DC 20510

Phone - 202-224-2541

Fax- 202 224-2499

Thank You

Pamela Roark-Glisson
Executive Director
Independence Place
1093 S. Broadway Suite 1218
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
Office (859) 266-2807
Toll Free (877) 266-2807
Fax (859) 335-0627
Cell (859) 948-3663

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the identified recipient any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.