[Nfbk] swop table?

George Stokes kd4ckt at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 1 17:04:32 UTC 2011

wonderful

From: nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Pamela Glisson
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 12:45 PM
To: NFB of Kentucky Internet Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Nfbk] swop table?

Hey George,

This sounds like fun.  I will bring some stuff.

Smiles, Pamela

Thank You

Pamela Roark-Glisson
Executive Director
Independence Place
1093 S. Broadway Suite 1218
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
Office (859) 266-2807
Toll Free (877) 266-2807
Fax (859) 335-0627
Cell (859) 948-3663

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the identified recipient any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.