[Nfbk] Reminder to GL members riding bus to convention.

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Fri Sep 23 17:26:27 UTC 2011

Hello,

   Reminder of bus arrangements to NFBK convention in Frankfort;  The bus to Frankfort will be LEAVING from APH at 2:30pm next Friday September 30th. We can begin loading and boarding the bus at 2pm.  The address to APH is, 1839 Frankfort Ave.
    We will be leaving the Capital Plaza Hotel on Sunday October 2nd at 12:30pm. Please note, we will return to APH.   It will take about an hour to return to Louisville, so if you are depending on TARC3 to get you home, I suggest you schedule a ride from APH at about 2pm.

Thanks!
Nickie