[Nfbk] Kendel for PCAccessibility

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 05:11:59 UTC 2011

Yes, but it was lacking a lot of the navigation accessibility that you
usually have with your screenreader. (At least, as of the article that I had
read). You could read from beginning to end straight, but there was a lot of
problems or totally unusable features like reviewing words, moving back and
forth by word, sentence, character, and I think it had problems returning to
your place if you left a book and came back.

Cindy