[Nfbk] NFBGL luncheon?

cindy smith cindy.smith8109 at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 23:32:33 UTC 2012

Hi scot, this is Cindy Smith.  Saundra Williams is the new President,
I am the VP., Maria Jones is the treasurer, and Denise Franklin is the
secretary.  The new board members are Katy Adkins and Melany Pescoe.
We missed you, we did have a good meeting, Anna Gregory won the annual
Mitty Lake award this year.  Jack Fox spoke to us, he is a reader at
APH, and former radio host on WHAS.  He was very interesting and
entertaining.  The food from Mark's Feed Store was enjoyed very much,
in my impression.
Maybe we'll see you at one of our meetings soon.

Cindy Smith