[Nfbk] Graduation party, potluck

Pamela Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Tue Apr 10 20:25:46 UTC 2012

Congrats Scott!!
Thank You

Pamela Roark-Glisson
Executive Director
Independence Place
1093 S. Broadway Suite 1218
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
Office (859) 266-2807
Toll Free (877) 266-2807
Fax (859) 335-0627
Cell (859) 948-3663

---------------------
The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you
think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the
sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.