[Nfbk] Looking for NFBGL Bulletin Board Phone Number

Terrie Terlau terrieter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:18:02 UTC 2012

Hi Cindy,
I absolutely remember you, by both names. It's great to see you on the list.
I hope to see you again in person at one of the meetings. I am in between
dogs now, but am looking forward to working with one again.
I hope all is well for you. I have had a lot of wonderful things happen in
my life and am in a good place personally and professionally.
Best, and thanks for the number,
Terrie