[Nfbk] some humour to start your day

Joey Couch ki4vjd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:20:10 UTC 2012

Garage Sale
Early one evening, a man went out to his garage and pulled the lawn
furniture out onto the driveway. Shortly after followed the lawn mower, a
few gardening tools and a bicycle.
A curious neighbor wandered over and asked if he was going to have a garage
sale.
"No," replied the gentleman, "my son just bought his first car and right now
he's getting ready for a big date."
"So what's with all the stuff"? asked the neighbor.
"Well, after years of moving tricycles, toys and sports equipment out of the
way every time I came home from work, I wanted to make sure the driveway was
ready for him."

Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too
fast, you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
~Eddie Cantor
Pain nourishes courage. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful
things happen to you.
~Mary Tyler Moore
Enjoy the little things, for one day, you may look back and realize they
were the big things.
~Robert Brault
The Future...
"Can people predict the future with cards?" Jessica asked Danny.
"My mother can," Danny replied.
"Really?"
"Yes," Danny told her, "she takes one look at my report card and can tell me
exactly what will happen when my Daddy gets home."

Joey Couch
phone 606-216-8033.
email ki4vjd at gmail.com
twitter.