[Nfbk] Hi

Tonia toniafaye at insightbb.com
Thu Aug 2 14:25:00 UTC 2012

Hey guys!  Well, I messed up once again.  I mistakenly posted a message to
the list; thinking I was replying to a personal message from Cathy.  The
message was in reference to the retirement of OFB's commissioner.  Please
rest assured that those comments were merely my own opinions/speculations;
and not anything on behalf of, or representing OFB.  They were intended to
be shared with a friend, as a blind Kentuckian concerned about the future of
our agency; rather than being broadcasted on the list for public
consumption.  So, please rest assured that to my knowledge, there are no
plans of a merger.

Have a blessed day,

Tonia