[Nfbk] the kentucky cardinal

Denise Franklin kyfranks at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 22:13:54 UTC 2012

Greetings,
With the end of summer approaching we turn our thoughts to State Convention and to the Kentucky Cardinal. Once again I am hoping that we will have reports from every chapter and division. I have perused some of the other affiliate publications and I truly believe that our newsletter ranks among the best. Could it be improved? Of course it could. Let's work together to make it happen in this issue.
Chapter and division reports should be sent to Sandra Williams, sandwill at insightbb.com no later than August 14. As was posted on the list a few days ago, items for "Have you Heard? should be sent to Lora Felty, lorafelty at windstream.net by August 10. Other items can be sent directly to me kyfranks at yahoo.com no later than August 20.
I am honored to edit the Kentucky Cardinal and look forward to receiving another batch of interesting and enlightening articles and showcasing them for all to enjoy.

It's a lot more satisfying to reach for the stars, even if you end up landing only on the moon.