[Nfbk] Fw: amendment 1742

Ronnie White ronniewhite2 at insightbb.com
Sun Aug 5 17:57:24 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: cindy smith
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Nfbk] amendment 1742

Oh Denise, I am so glad, thank God.  What a relief that this stupid idea was soundly defeated.  Great news.  Congratulations to all blind vendors.

Cindy

On Mar 13, 2012, at 5:34 PM, Denise Franklin wrote:

        I am elated to report that we have just watched as amendment 1742 to the Transportation Bill was soundly defeated, 12 to 86. I am also proud to report that both of our Senators voted against it. It is a happy day for all bolind merchants.

        It's a lot more satisfying to reach for the stars, even if you end up landing only on the moon.
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbk_nfbnet.org/cindy.smith8109%40aol.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbk_nfbnet.org/ronniewhite2%40insightbb.com