[Nfbk] Fw: [metrodisabilitycoalition] FW: CIC is now Hope Now Hotline!

Ronnie White ronniewhite2 at insightbb.com
Sun Aug 5 17:59:33 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Valenzuela, Nicolas
To: Human Relations ; metrodisabilitycoalition at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 1:18 PM
Subject: [metrodisabilitycoalition] FW: CIC is now Hope Now Hotline!

Hi all, please find attached the flyer (in .pdf format) and distribute as appropriate.  Thanks!

______________________

Nick Valenzuela

Compliance Officer

Louisville Metro Human Relations Commission

410 West Chestnut Street, Suite 300A

Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky 40202

Telephone: 502-574-2391

Facsimile: 502-574-3190

TDD: 502-574-4332

E-mail: nicolas.valenzuela at louisvilleky.gov