[Nfbk] Preregistration Form

Joan Balot joan.balot at insightbb.com
Wed Aug 29 17:48:19 UTC 2012

From: Cathy Jackson
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 10:11 AM
To: nfbk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbk] Preregistration Form

Good Morning!

Thank you Denise for another wonderful issue of our Kentucky Cardinal. I read it from cover to cover and thoroughly enjoyed it. If you haven't taken time to read this edition you must. I have for your convenience attached the preregistration form as a separate document. Don't delay in getting this done. Mike Freholm needs the form and money by Monday, September 17th. The deadline for applying for financial assistance is drawing near. August 31st is the cut-off date.  See you at convention.

http:/
/nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbk_nfbnet.org/joan.balot%40insightbb.com