[Nfbk] NFBGL September Gathering

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Fri Aug 31 13:14:55 UTC 2012

Good morning!

    As many of you know, the TARC3 paratransit service will have a new contracting company starting October 1st.
Please join us on Friday September 14th as we meet with Priscilla Rao, Director of TARC Paratransit.  Ms. Rao will be able to answer any of our questions in regards to the new company & any new policies they may have.

    This meeting will take place on Friday September 14th, 6:15pm til 8:30pm at the Kentucky School for the Blind in the South Side dinning room.  KSB is located at, 1867 Frankfort Ave.

    It’s good to meet with service providers one in a while to have our needs & concerns heard.  The service can only be as good as we demand!  If you have any questions, please call, 502-495-7130.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank You!