[Nfbk] State Convention

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:38:33 UTC 2012

Good Afternoon,
Nickie has done a terrific job keeping us up-dated with convention news. I hope you follow the directions. I also want to remind you about door prizes. These drawings add to convention fun. There are still plenty of reverse raffle tickets available to sell and purchase. If you are interested please email me off line at cathyj1949 at gmail.com. One last thing, if you made a pledge to NFBK please follow through. Send your check made payable to NFB of Kentucky and mail to, Mike Freholm, 2012 Harris Way, Russell, KY 41169. See you at convention!