[Nfbk] Blind Bargains: 5th Annual Access Awards Voting Round

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 3 21:40:10 UTC 2012

Blind Bargains: 5th Annual Access Awards.

After tabulating dozens of nomination forms, we have reached the voting round for the 5th annual Blind Bargains Access Awards. You may vote for only one entry in each category. Voting ends Friday, February 10 at 11:59 PM Eastern.

A valid Email address is required to vote. Multiple submissions by the same person will lead to all entries being disqualified. We store detailed logs of all voting to maintain integrity.

http://www.blindbargains.com/awardvote11.php