[Nfbk] Self-driving cars: Yes, please! Now, please!

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Sun Feb 5 15:51:54 UTC 2012

MessageIt is my understanding that contact has and will be made. As always
we want to make sure that what is developed is accessible for the blind.
There is enough expertise to go around. I think all of this technology is
exciting. Cindy, I am 62 and I too hope that I get a chance to apply for and
receive a drivers license.