[Nfbk] Entertainment Apps For The Blind And Visually Impaired

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 13 21:13:18 UTC 2012

For you iPhone and iPod users, I found the following at AppAdvice.com:

Being visually impaired does not mean that you cannot have fun on an iDevice. In fact, we have found a great suite of apps that do not rely on sight to use. From music playing apps to fighting your way out of the dark underworld, our AppList has a fantastic selection for all sorts of hobbies and entertainment. If you are looking for essential apps for the visually impaired, which allows an iDevice to assist the blind and visually impaired in daily living, please check out our AppList For The Visually Impaired. Did we miss any? Feel free to send suggestions to Stella at AppAdvice.com

You can read the list at:
http://appadvice.com/applists/show/fun-apps-for-blind-and-visually-impaired