[Nfbk] Calling Frankfort about SB 87

Pamela Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Thu Feb 16 15:34:56 UTC 2012

Hi Melanie,
Thank you so much for going to Frankfort on behalf of this awesome service that we all know as NEWSLINE.  You ask a really good question.  Everyone is urged to call everyday and send the message to all committee members on the Senate Natural Resources & Energy Committee, as well as, your personal senator.  It is also imperative to ask friends and family members to make the call as well and as often as they will.  We will give further directions as to who to contact once SB 87 moves out of this Senate Natural Resources & Energy Committee.  We are excited and encouraged with the progress of SB 87 and humbled to be a part of the legislative process.  We know that we cannot accomplish this alone.  We truly appreciate each one who makes the call and asks for support of SB 87.  Together we can do this!!
Best Wishes, Pamela

Thank You

Pamela Roark-Glisson
Executive Director
Independence Place
1093 S. Broadway Suite 1218
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
Office (859) 266-2807
Toll Free (877) 266-2807
Fax (859) 335-0627
Cell (859) 948-3663

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the identified recipient any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.