[Nfbk] Contacting legislators

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 17 16:23:10 UTC 2012

I just called the legislative message center and again left a message for
the senate Natural Resources and Energy Committee to support senate bill 87.
I also left messages for my senator, Perry Clark, and my representative,
Wade Hurt, and asked that they please encourage the committee to support the
bill. Has anyone else called today? It'd be great if we could flood their
phones with support of this bill!

Melanie