[Nfbk] SB87

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 20 17:50:15 UTC 2012

I called this morning and also asked to leave messages for Senator Perry
Clark and Representative Wade Hurt to please also encourage the Natural
Resources and Energy Committee. My message to the committee was to thank
them for their consideration of this bill and urge them to support it
without hesitation. I reminded them that there are 300,000 Kentuckians who
qualify for this truly remarkable service. The operator that I spoke to
typed everything I said and thanked me for calling. It didn't take long at
all and it felt good to have my voice heard. Who else has called today?
Let's hear your experiences.

Melanie