[Nfbk] Please Help the Braille Readers at our Auction

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 20 20:50:18 UTC 2012

Hello Chili and Auction Fans.
I hope to see all of you at our event this Saturday evening.  Bring an appetite for some wonderful chili and a checkbook for what is shaping up to be a fabulous auction.  IF you are also bringing items to be auctioned off, PLEASE take a moment to let Nickie know as much detail as you can about what you are bringing.  And let her know as soon as possible.  We really appreciate how so many of you contribute items for the auction.  As you may know, we distribute large print and braille copies of the auction list at the event.  You may also know that we cannot produce these the day of the event.  Sometimes the braille has to be done a few days in advance.  So, let’s not short-change the braille readers.  Let Nickie know what you have and we’ll get it on the lists for all to read.

Thanks in advance for your help!

See you Saturday,
Kev