[Nfbk] Advocacy Action Call

John Glisson j.glisson at insightbb.com
Wed Feb 29 02:42:49 UTC 2012

Good job, Melanie!  I also made my call and urged others to do likewise,
with the same message you've so eloquently stated here.

We also met with a good number of Senators and Representatives today in
Frankfort and have positive feedback!  Of course, when striving for
extraordinary success, the universe mandates that extraordinary obstacles
must be encountered!

In order to be encouraged, one must first be discouraged .

Anything worth while never comes easy, so let'[s continue to make the phone
calls and urge the Senate to pass Senate Bill 87 and provide adequate
accessible electronic information services to the more than 300,000
Kentuckians who are eligible for such services.

Keep up the good work.

John g.