[Nfbk] Looking for crafters out there

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Thu Jan 5 12:43:42 UTC 2012

From: Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 3:10 PM
To: chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] Looking for crafters out there

I am looking for folks who are blind crafters or who would like to learn how to do different craft projects who are blind.

The NFB Krafters Division has some new craft classes available and starting off this month.  We do classes via telephone conference call.  We have teachers that are experienced blind crafters who teach these classes, so you have the know how from people who have figured it out doing it without sight.

Please stop by and check out our website and sign up for a class.

www.KraftersKorner.org

We have different crafting discussions going on at our Monday Night Chats so be sure to check out the calendar.

We have some new clay classes beginning next week and we have a crochet together planned for this Friday night!

It is all different type of crafting and I am sure you will find something to catch your interest.
Help spread the word to your chapter folks about Krafters Korner.

Joyce Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org
Blindhands at AOL.com

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Chapter-presidents:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/chapter-presidents_nfbnet.org/njp%40insightbb.com