[Nfbk] We're Back

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 15:25:35 UTC 2012

The 2012 NFB convention is in the books. I wish all of you could have been there. It was a good convention. We are still hosting 2013 with Indiana & Illinois so get ready. Michael Freholm is our top salesman of the convention. We sold 84 keychains and he probably sold 75 of them. THANKS Michael. Don't worry we have plenty left.
Danny and John both got door prizes. John got $150 and other goodies. I think Danny got some money too, maybe &25 and other things.
I will now turn to our state convention which is going to be in Frankfort the weekend of September 28, 29 & 30. Let's make it the biggest and best ever!