[Nfbk] Some Humor for your Tuesday July 31

Joey Couch ki4vjd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:26:50 UTC 2012

The potty

A LITTLE THREE YEAR OLD BOY IS SITTING ON THE TOILET. HIS MOTHER THINKS
HE HAS BEEN IN THERE TOO LONG, SO SHE GOES IN TO SEE WHAT'S UP. THE
LITTLE BOY IS SITTING ON THE TOILET READING A BOOK.
BUT, ABOUT EVERY 15 SECONDS OR SO, HE PUTS THE BOOK DOWN, GRIPS ONTO
THE TOILET SEAT WITH HIS LEFT HAND AND HITS HIMSELF ON TOP OF HIS HEAD
WITH HIS RIGHT HAND.

HIS MOTHER SAYS, "BILLY, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT? YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR A
WHILE."BILLY SAYS, "I'M FINE, MOMMY. I JUST HAVEN'T GONE POTTY YET."
MOTHER SAYS, "OKAY, YOU CAN STAY HERE A FEW MORE MINUTES, BUT BILLY,
WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF ON THE HEAD?"

BILLY SAYS, "WORKS FOR KETCHUP."

An elderly man in West Virginia had owned a large farm for several years.
And in the back acreage, he had a large pond.

It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic
tables, horseshoe courts, some apple and peach trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't
been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five-gallon bucket
to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As
he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his
pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim
naked or make you get out of the pond naked."

Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Some old men can still think fast....

--
Joey Couch
phone 606-216-8033.