[Nfbk] Wdrb & wmyo off insight as of a while ago

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 20:41:54 UTC 2012

We are seriously considering Uverse. I thought we would wait and see how
things went since Time Warner bought them. Apparently, not so good. I would
really like to have DVS on the shows that already provide it. It's not like
it's new or anything. Some shows have had this option for years now.

Cindy Sheets

0gmail.com