[Nfbk] Greater Louisville June Activity

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Wed Jun 13 13:55:24 UTC 2012

Hello,
    Join the NFB of Greater Louisville on Saturday June 30th from 5-8pm for our “Left Behind Dinner”.  What’s this you ask?  This is a dinner for all of us who are not attending the 2012 National Convention in Dallas.  We will have a fried chicken dinner with all the trimmings, door prizes, awards and even a speech from Dr. Maurer.
    The Left Behind Dinner will be held outside of the Food Service building at the Kentucky School for the Blind, 1867 Frankfort Ave.  If weather is a concern, we will move inside of the Food Service Building.

    This dinner will cost you!  The cost of attending is one canned good. (you can absolutely donate more than one canned good) All donations will go to support a local food bank.

    No need to dress to the nines, shorts and casual wear is fine!

If you have any questions, please call our Talking bulletin Board at, 502-495-7130.

Thank You!