[Nfbk] Oops I goofed

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Tue Jun 26 16:22:39 UTC 2012

When I asked what everyone else is bringing I was incorrect! You all get to eat all the wonderful dishes prepared by your NFBGL board of directors! You don’t need to make or buy any food for this cookout! How great is that? Now I *know* you’ll want to be there, right? Right! As Denise mentioned the only thing we ask is that you bring a non-perishable food item for a donation from our chapter to a local food bank. I hope to see many of you there. This is going to be a fun night!

Melanie