[Nfbk] Cook Out

John Glisson j.glisson at insightbb.com
Wed Jun 27 17:36:59 UTC 2012

"WOW! WOW! WOW!" YOU GO GIRL MADAME PRESIDENT!!! I TOOK NOTE AND NOTICED
SOMETHING NEW!!!  SMILES!!!  (Cathy Sent from my iPhone
App on your I-Phone yet?  Grin.  Yea! Yea! Yea! Love the true "Convention"
exhortation ... SELL THOSE KEY CHAINS AND RAFFLE TICKETS!!!  Basking or
rather, 'baking' in the summer heat ... John g.