[Nfbk] TARC Unveiling New Website This Week

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Tue Mar 6 12:35:49 UTC 2012

FYI...for those in the Louisville area.

From: Kevin Pearl
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 5:25 PM
To: Nickie Pearl
Subject: Fwd: TARC Unveiling New Website This Week

Begin forwarded message:

  From: "Transit Authority Of River City" <info at ridetarc.org>
  Date: March 5, 2012 2:05:14 PM EST
  To: <kevbp at yahoo.com>
  Subject: TARC Unveiling New Website This Week

  To view this email as a web page, go to the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address window.
  http://view.exacttarget.com/?j=fe6816787064047c7315&m=ff2a13757c64&ls=fdbc157274640275711d787063&l=fec5157172610378&s=fe2510737163027f751379&jb=ffcf14&ju=

  Visitors to the Transit Authority of
  River City's website (
  http://www.ridetarc.org/
  www.ridetarc.org ) will see a
  different look this week.Louisville's public transportation agency is
  unveiling a new website with several new features, including a scrolling news
  section, links to social media sites and better overall visibility for users who
  want to access it at home, work or on their mobile devices.

  "It's been several years since we've
  redesigned our website, and it's time to give it a newer and better look," said
  J. Barry Barker, TARC's executive director. "The new website doesn't just look
  better, it functions better with some new features the public will really
  enjoy."

  Aside from the new look and feel,
  all of the features the public has come to depend on that were hosted on the old
  site will remain, including online trip planning software by Google Maps; forms
  to make a complaint about service or general comments about TARC; the ability to
  purchase tickets and passes online, and information about TARC3 Paratransit
  Service.

     This email was sent by:
     Transit Authority of River City (TARC)
     1000 West Broadway
     Louisville, KY, 40203,

     We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy.
     ( http://email.exacttarget.com/Company/Policies/PrivacyPolicy.html?linkid=View+Privacy+Policy )