[Nfbk] Helped Needed for VIPS

Sarah Williams sarachan74 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 14:22:14 UTC 2012

Good Morning NFBK,

I recieved this message from my sister this morning who works for VIPS.  It is a call for help, and I've already added my two cents on this motion.  Please support this for the all the children who have a visual impairment.

The house of Representatives has recommended adding $100,000 for every fiscal year for each of the following organizations:
Heuser Hearing and Language Academy in Louisville
Lexington Hearing and Speech Center.

Please ask your legislators immediately:
"Why is there funding for a child's hearing impairment but none for his or her vision impairment?  Please recommend the same funding for Visually Impaired Preschool Services (VIPS) so children with visual impairments can get critical early intervention too."

Please call!!!

Sarah