[Nfbk] Fundraiser to benefit S.E.I.G.E tomorrow at O'Shea's

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 21:40:27 UTC 2012

O'Shea's at 956 Baxter Ave  is holding a fundraiser tomorrow from 11am until midnight. 100% of net proceeds benefit S.E.I.G.E. (Support epilepsy in guiding epileptics) which is run by a friend of mine, Deborah O'Gorman. She will be there most of the day to answer questions about epilepsy. It so happens that the fundraiser falls on epilepsy awareness day. I'll be there to support her efforts after 3' but I don't know how long I'll be there yet.

Scott Spaulding
Sent from my iPad