[Nfbk] FW: Important Message from Legislative Committee member Sharon Fields

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Mon Mar 26 16:42:07 UTC 2012

Read the message below. PLEASE HELP!
-----Original Message-----
From: Wright, Jennifer (OFB-FK) [mailto:JenniferN.Wright at ky.gov]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 11:40 AM
To: Smith, Chris H (OFB-FK); Jessee, Allison F (OFB-FK); Ann Smits; Becky
Cabe; Bess Douthitt; Bill Deatherage; Monterosso, Bill (OETCO-FK); Cathy
Jackson; McNabb, Cora L (OFB-FK); David Lawson; Don Gerard; George Stokes;
Gordon-Brown, Gerry (CAP-FK); Gerry Rader Slusher; Jim Shaw;
ki4vjd at gmail.com; Kay Mathis; Kim Zeigler; Michael Freeholm; Dahmke, Mitch;
Shirley, Patrick B (Education Cabinet); Paul Wiese; Paula Wiese; Nesbitt,
Richard (OFB-FK); Roger Schaf; Sharon Fields; Sharon Fields (Home);
Matthews, Soraya - Division of Learning Services; Deeley, Stephen P
(OFB-LV); Susan Ament; Hammons, Twyla S (OFB-SS)
Subject: Important Message from Legislative Committee member Sharon Fields

The message below is from SRC Legislative Committee member Sharon Fields.

Dear Fellow SRC Member,

I wanted you to know that the budget bill, House Bill 265, is still under
consideration.  I ask that you keep actively supporting the addition of
funds for the Office for the Blind. Time is getting short and it is
necessary to keep the pressure on if we want to get additional funding.

Below is a list of members of the conference committee for HB 265.  If every
Council member could contact each committee member, it may make a difference
in the agency's funding.  Please join me in lobbying for support for the
blind and visually impaired of the Commonwealth, before it's too late.

House Bill 265 Conference Committee

Senate:
Bob Leeper - Chair
David Williams