[Nfbk] iphone magnifier app - really good!

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Wed Mar 28 18:37:11 UTC 2012

I bought this app and have been playing around with it some today.  Once again, thanks to the IPhone another piece of Assistive equipment  I will not have to carry with me.  This app does have all the same features as my pebble. The only draw back is it does get blurry when you scan for text and takes a second or so to focus.
Well worth the $6!

Nickie