[Nfbk] FW: ScripTalk is in Frankfort... spread the word!

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Wed May 9 12:25:05 UTC 2012

Here is more good information
-----Original Message-----
From: Crystal Schiltz [mailto:cschiltz at envisionamerica.com]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 4:17 PM
To: 'Cathy'
Subject: ScripTalk is in Frankfort... spread the word!

Hello Cathy-

I hope all is going well.  I just wanted to touch base with you and see if
you'd be willing to spread the news of ScripTalk.  ScripTalk is a way to
audibly hear your prescription information.  The ScripTalk Station is free
of charge as long as you are using a participating pharmacy that has the
ability to program the special label.  Below is the information of a
pharmacy that is offering this service.  Feel free to call or email if you
have any questions.

Capital Pharmacy

662 E. Main Street
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Local Phone: 502-223-2827

Take Care,

Crystal Schiltz
Regional Sales Manager Eastern USA and Canada

 En-Vision America, Inc.
1845 Hovey Ave., Normal, IL 61761
Email:       cschiltz at envisionamerica.com
Toll Free:  (800) 890-1180
Phone:      (309) 452-3088 x116
Fax:          (309) 452-3643

I.D. Mate on Facebook

ScripTalk on Facebook

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error, then delete it.

----