[Nfbk] The Virtue of Humility

John Glisson j.glisson at insightbb.com
Sat May 12 15:07:12 UTC 2012

Thank you so much for this post, Joey!!!  I've been conducting 'Professional
Development' trainings recently and use 'humility' as one of the 9
Principles for Positive Relationships (or fellowship) and also refer to the
same in Group Dynamics for participant expectations.

My definition of 'humility' is: An accurate evaluation of oneself (with the
emphasis on 'accurate').

I sincerely appreciate the citations you've provided here.

Blessings ... John g.