[Nfbk] the most amaizing thing

Joey Couch ki4vjd at gmail.com
Tue May 15 02:55:53 UTC 2012

The Most Amazing Thing

Out in Kansas, tornadoes often hit with sudden devastation, and without
warning. In one case, a house was completely whisked away, leaving only
the foundation and first floor.

A silver-haired farm lady was seen sitting dazed, in a bathtub, the
only remaining part of the house left above the floor. The rescue squad
rushed to her aid and found her unhurt. She was just sitting there in
the tub, talking to herself.

"It was the most amazing thing ... it was the most amazing thing," she
kept repeating dazedly.

"What was the most amazing thing, Ma'am?" asked one of the rescuers.

"I was visiting my daughter here, taking a bath, and all I did was pull
the plug and it was the most amazing thing, doggone it, if the whole
house didn't suddenly drain away."

Joey Couch
phone 606-216-8033.
email ki4vjd at gmail.com