[Nfbk] FW: Welcome New Manager

George Stokes kd4ckt at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 26 21:20:02 UTC 2012

From: Wright, Jennifer (OFB-FK) [mailto:JenniferN.Wright at ky.gov]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:25 AM
To: Denham, Vanessa (CAP-FK); Flanagan, Allison A (OFB-FK); 'Ann Smits';
'Becky Cabe'; 'Bess Douthitt'; 'Bill Deatherage'; 'Cathy Jackson'; McNabb,
Cora L (OFB-FK); 'David Lawson'; 'Don Gerard'; 'George Stokes';
Gordon-Brown, Gerry (CAP-FK); Gerry Rader Slusher; Jim Shaw; Joey Couch
(ki4vjd at gmail.com); 'Kelly Foust'; 'Kim Zeigler'; Michael Freeholm; Shirley,
Patrick B (Education Cabinet); Paul Wiese; Paula Wiese ; 'Rebecca Murrell';
'Rhonda Logsdon'; Nesbitt, Richard (OFB-FK); Sharon Fields; Sharon Fields
(Home); Deeley, Stephen P (OFB-LV); 'Susan Ament'; Hammons, Twyla S (OFB-SS)
Subject: FW: Welcome New Manager

Good Morning!

I hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have received the
good news that our new Region II Manager has been approved for appointment
effective 12-1.  Allison's email to staff is below.

Jennifer