[Nfbk] Fwd: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Discrimination issue while on vacation, please help

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:51:40 UTC 2012

Good morning!
Our NFBN convention is in the books. I think we had a really fine convention. I want to thank Karen Mayne, Ranelle Mackey and George Stokes for their hard work. I also want to say thanks to the board and the committee chair persons. Pat yourself on the back. But, as a new week begins there is still more work to do as can be seen in the email I am forwarding to you. Happy trails!                                    Cathy
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: